Words — 38 found
1. success; hit
- You will succeed some day.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. elaborate; delicate; exquisite
- こわ 。
- The machine is so delicate that it easily breaks.
1. sexual intercourse
- She looked bored while we were making love.
1. steel manufacture
2. SteelmakingSteelmaking is the second step in producing steel from ir... Read more
1. (electron) hole; positive hole
2. Electron holeAn electron hole is the conceptual and mathematical oppos... Read more
1. frequency; popularity; currency
2. to perform well; to be successful in an activity
1. sex act; intercourse
- Syphilis is an infection that can be transmitted through sexual intercourse.
2. Sexual intercourseSexual intercourse, also known as copulation or coitus, c... Read more
1. working in the field in fine weather and reading at home in rainy weather; living in quiet retirement dividing time between work and intellectual pursuits
- いきかた 、３
- I sometimes wish I could live a quiet retired sort of life but I doubt I could stand it for more than a few days.
1. to achieve success
- He couldn't make it in business.