Words — 750 found
1. urgent; sudden; abrupt
- い 。
- He said that the matter was urgent, and that there was not a moment to lose.
2. sharp; steep; precipitous
- The staircase leading to the rooftop is narrow, steep, and dark.
3. rapid; swift; fast
- The current of this river is rapid.
4. emergency; crisis
5. hurrying; haste
6. (in gagaku or noh) end of a songSee also 序破急
1. nine玖 is used in legal documents
九 【く】、九 【ここの】、九 【この】、九 【ここ】、９ 【きゅう】、９ 【く】、９ 【ここの】、９ 【この】、９ 【ここ】、玖 【きゅう】、玖 【く】、玖 【ここの】、玖 【この】、玖 【ここ】
2. MoxibustionMoxibustion is a traditional Chinese medicine therapy usi... Read more
1. bow (and arrow)
2. unit of distance to an archery target (approx. six feet)
3. unit of distance for land surveying (approx. eight feet)
1. absorption; suction; attraction
1. pay; salary; wages; allowance; grant; supply
2. SalaryA salary is a form of periodic payment from an employer t... Read more
1. moving at high speed
- They made for the scene of the accident.
2. express (e.g. train that bypasses many stations)Abbreviation, See also 急行列車
- How much is the express?
2. PalaceA palace is a grand residence, especially a royal residen... Read more
1. relief; aid; rescue; salvation; help
2. SalvationSalvation, in religion, is the saving of the soul from si... Read more
1. holiday; day off; furlough; absence (from work)