Words — 82 found
1. to believe; to believe in; to place trust in; to confide in; to have faith inSee also 信じる
- Seeing is believing.
1. to command; to appoint
- めい 。
- All the soldiers were called out by the king to defend the castle against all opposition.
1. to forbid; to suppressSee also 禁じる
- There is a very strict rule forbidding smoking in bed.
JLPT N2 Links
1. to be open (to traffic); to lead to; to communicate (with)See also 通じる
2. to flow (liquid, current); to pass; to get through to
3. to be understood; to be comprehended
4. to be honored; to be good
5. to be well versed in; to be well-informed
6. to communicate clandestinely; to keep in touch (e.g. with the enemy)
7. to form a liaison; to be intimate
Common word Links
1. to answer; to respond; to meetSee also 応じる
2. to satisfy; to accept
1. to apply correspondingly; to correspond to; to be proportionate to; to conform toSee also 準じる
1. to be anxious or concerned about; to ponder (anxiously); to fearOnly applies to 案ずる, See also 案じる
- おもいなや 、
- I'd stop worrying about it and take some action. The anxiety that comes from doing nothing is worse than any danger you might face.
2. to investigate; to consider; to planSee also 案じる
3. to pat; to rub; to take a sword in one's handOnly applies to 按ずる
1. to perform; to do; to practiceArchaism, Obscure term, See also 行う
- え 。
- By love alone is enmity allayed.
1. to dismiss; to exempt
- めん 。
- Anyone who breaks this rule is liable to severe punishment.
JLPT N2 Links