Words — 474 found
1. fit; spasm; attack; seizureMedicine, etc. term
- お 。
- I had an angina attack.
2. Paroxysmal attackParoxysmal attacks are short, frequent and stereotyped sy... Read more
1. formation; molding; taking form
2. repair (e.g. plastic surgery); replacement; -plastyMedicine, etc. term, See also 形成手術 けいせいしゅじゅつ
1. swell; enlarge; corpulence; fatness; obesity
- I had an enlarged prostate.
2. HypertrophyHypertrophy (from Greek ὑπέρ "excess" + τροφή "nourishmen... Read more
1. shock (psychological)
2. shock (physical, mechanical)
3. shock (e.g. due to lack of blood flow)Medicine, etc. term
4. Shock (circulatory)Circulatory shock, commonly known simply as shock, is a l... Read more
1. prescriptionMedicine, etc. term
- Go to the doctor to get your prescription!
2. Medical prescriptionA prescription (℞) is a health-care program implemented b... Read more
1. ulcerMedicine, etc. term
- When you start taking medicine it begins working on symptoms, like pain, right away, but that doesn't mean that the ulcer heals right away.
2. Ulcer (dermatology)An ulcer is a sore on the skin or a mucous membrane, acco... Read more
1. congestion (with blood); hyperemia; hyperaemiaMedicine, etc. term
- Your left eye is congested.
2. Red eye (medicine)In medicine, red eye is a non-specific term to describe a... Read more
1. vomiting; emesisMedicine, etc. term
- あ 、
- はじ 。
- After being exposed to a large amount of radiation, vomiting and diarrhea will start quickly.
2. VomitingVomiting (known medically as emesis and informally as thr... Read more
1. tumor; tumour; neoplasm; neoplasiaMedicine, etc. term
- I got a stomach tumor and had to have it operated on.
2. TumorA tumor or tumour is commonly used as a synonym for a neo... Read more
1. prescribing medicine; administering (medicine)Medicine, etc. term
- かんが 。
- The doctor thinks carefully before deciding what medicine to give.
1. raindrops; falling drop of water
- Constant dripping wears away a stone.
2. intravenous drip; IV; drip-feedMedicine, etc. term
- う 。
- I had an intravenous drip in hospital.
1. pulse; pulse rate; pulsation; stroke of pulseMedicine, etc. term
- じょうしょう 、
- じょうしょう ・・・
- Body temperature rising, pulse rising ... he's in a state of oxygen deficiency.
1. buzzing in the ears; tinnitusMedicine, etc. term
- My ears were ringing from being beaten.
2. TinnitusTinnitus is the perception of sound within the human ear ... Read more
1. breast cancerMedicine, etc. term
- I'd like to have a test for breast cancer.
2. Breast cancerBreast cancer is a type of cancer originating from breast... Read more
1. retinal detachmentMedicine, etc. term
- お 。
- I had retinal detachment five years ago.
2. Retinal detachmentRetinal detachment is a disorder of the eye in which the ... Read more
1. phlegm; sputumMedicine, etc. term, Usually written using kana alone
- で 。
- I have a lot of phlegm.
2. PhlegmPhlegm is a liquid secreted by the mucous membranes of ma... Read more
1. inflammation of a tendon (sheath); tendonitis; tendinitis; tenosynovitis; tenovaginitis; tendovaginitisMedicine, etc. term
- I think I have tendonitis.
2. TenosynovitisTenosynovitis is the inflammation of the fluid-filled she... Read more
1. cystitis; inflammation of the bladderMedicine, etc. term
- I had a bladder infection last month.
2. CystitisCystitis is a term that refers to urinary bladder inflamm... Read more