Words — 75 found
1. foundation; basis; base; footing; infrastructure
2. bedrockGeology, etc. term
3. substrate (circuit board)See also 基板
1. system; lineage; group
- With Windows OS systems 'administrator account' corresponds to 'root'.
3. system (range of strata that correspond to a particular time period)Geology, etc. term
4. (taxonomical) series
JLPT N1 Links
1. period; time
- はい 。
- The economy has entered a recession.
2. ageGeology, etc. term
3. term (e.g. in office); period
4. session (e.g. of parliament)
5. stage (e.g. disease)
1. charge; cost; price
- The longer you stay, the more overtime pay you'll get.
2. generation; age; reign
- き 。
- Our transactions with that firm have continued unbroken since my father's generation.
3. eraGeology, etc. term
4. a representative of; on behalf of; for (someone)after someone's name or title
5. used after a phone number to indicate that it is a switchboard numberSee also 代表電話番号
6. counter for decades of ages, eras, etc.
- おお 。
- Many young women in their 20s plan to go abroad during their summer holidays.
7. counter for generations (of inheritors to a throne, etc.)
- だい ９０
- ねん ９
- がつ ２６
- The Abe Cabinet is the Cabinet inaugurated on September 26, 2006 by Shinzo Abe, who was appointed as Japan's 90th Prime Minister.
8. proxy application companyAbbreviation, See also 代理申請会社
9. pronounAbbreviation, See also 代名詞, used in dictionaries, etc.
Common word Links
1. counter for generations
- George III has been unfairly maligned by historians.
2. epochGeology, etc. term
1. kingdomBiology term
2. erathem (rock layer corresponding to the era in which it was deposited)Geology, etc. term
3. partition of land
4. the world of (some category)
- とど 。
- The 'gold' yearned for by the Japanese synchronized swimming world was not quite reached.
1. aquiferGeology, etc. term
2. AquiferAn aquifer is an underground layer of water-bearing perme... Read more
1. colour index; color indexAstronomy, etc. term, Geology, etc. term
2. Color indexIn astronomy, the colour index is a simple numerical expr... Read more
1. jointGeology, etc. term
2. reason; sense; logic
3. Joint (geology)In geology the term joint refers to a fracture in rock wh... Read more
1. Triassic periodGeology, etc. term
2. TriassicThe Triassic is a geologic period and system that extends... Read more
1. giant's kettle; giant's cauldron; potholeGeology, etc. term
2. PotholeA pothole (sometimes called a kettle and known in parts o... Read more
1. inconsistency; mismatch; nonconformity; discordance; misalignment
2. unconformityGeology, etc. term