Words — 71 found
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. small bird; songbird
- The birds are singing merrily.
2. birdie; dickeybird; dickybirdChildren's language
1. the sunChildren's language
- かがや 。
- The sun is shining brightly.
お日さま 【おひさま】、御日様 【おひさま】
1. cheekUsually written using kana alone, Children's language, See also 頬っぺた
- She gave me a peck on the cheek.
1. creeping; crawlingUsually written using kana alone, Children's language
- The baby began to crawl.
1. bed-wettingUsually written using kana alone, Female term or language, Children's language
- なお 。
- I used to wet the bed when I was small, but I grew out of it by the time I was seven.
1. hand; handsChildren's language, See also 手手
- おにい 、
- つな 、
- Mama! That lady and man are holding hands, they're great friends aren't they!
お手々 【おてて】、お手て 【おてて】、御手手 【おてて】
1. thundering; purring; grumbling (e.g. stomach)Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
2. something large and heavy starting to rollOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
3. scattered about; common; commonplace; all overOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
4. idleness; idling aboutOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
5. having a foreign substance in (e.g. one's eye or stomach)Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
6. thunderChildren's language, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
1. wee-wee; pee-pee; number oneColloquialism, Children's language
- If you piss on the toilet seat, wipe it off!
1. breasts; boobies; titsChildren's language
2. breast milkChildren's language
1. poop; faeces; fecesColloquialism, Children's language
- It's a living being, so of course it shits.
1. (child's) hug; carrying a baby in one's arms; carrying a pet in one's armsChildren's language
1. marks wh-question (what, where, who)Familiar language
- Why not apply for that job?
2. strengthens one's judgment or conclusionChildren's language
1. bed-time (for a baby); going bye-byesChildren's language
3. childish person (esp. a young woman)
1. bow-wow (barking sound); arf arf; woof; barkOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
2. waah-waah (crying sound)Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
3. clamouring; clamoring; echoingOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
4. a bow-wow (i.e. a dog); doggyChildren's language
1. interrupting a game; time outChildren's language, See also タイム, poss. reversal of 待った
- Ah, hold a mo. My shoe lace's come undone.
1. bugling sound; honking; oinkingOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
2. grumbling; complainingOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
- と 。
- When the singer appeared on stage, the audience gave him the Bronx cheer, because he dumped his wife for another woman.
3. car; automobileChildren's language, See also 自動車
1. pompon; pompons; bobbles
2. tummy; tumtumChildren's language
3. bang-bang; pop-pop; tap-tapOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
4. without reservation; unreservedly; snappishly; outspokenly
5. Pom-ponA pom-pon (also spelled pompom) is a fluffy, decorative b... Read more