Words — 24 found
1. scabbardUsually written using kana alone
2. cap (on pen, brush, etc.)
3. margin (between two prices); spread; markup; commissionBusiness term
4. enclosure; outer fence
1. trend; course of action; direction
- さししめ 。
- The researcher suggested promising directions for treating the cancer.
2. directionality; directivity; orientationComputer terminology
3. directional; vectorialComputer terminology
4. goal; aimBusiness term
方向姓: Irregular kanji usage.
1. proposalBusiness term
- When Tobita gives a plan his seal of approval, the client accepts it at first glance.
Common word Links
1. ready fire-power; battle-ready forces; immediate asset (to a team or firm); someone who can be an immediately effective player or workerBusiness term, Sports term
1. manufacturer's suggested retail price; MSRP; recommended retail price; RRP; list priceBusiness term
2. Suggested retail priceThe manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), list pr... Read more
1. family of products; product aggregate; product family; product lineBusiness term
1. offshoring; overseas transfer (esp. of production)Business term, Economics term
1. account name; account titleBusiness term
2. Account (accountancy)Accounting is a systematic way to record transactions. An... Read more
1. Dutch disease; decline in a country's manufacturing sector owing to increased exploitation of natural resourcesBusiness term
2. Dutch diseaseIn economics, the Dutch disease is a concept that explain... Read more