Words — 12 found
1. wanted; wished for; in need of; desiredSee also 欲しがる
- I want a knife to sharpen my pencil with.
2. I want (you) toUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
- I'd like two copies of each of these documents.
2. likely to ...; have a tendency to ...Usually written using kana alone, after -masu stem of verb
3. easy to ...Usually written using kana alone, after -masu stem of verb
1. nonexistent; not being (there)Usually written using kana alone, See also 亡い
- There is not much difference between the two opinions.
2. unpossessed; unowned; not had
- い 。
- I'm living on welfare, without a car or anything.
3. uniqueSee also またとない
4. indicates negation, inexperience, unnecessariness or impossibilityas ...ことがない, etc.
5. not ...See also ない, after the ren'youkei form of an adjective
6. to not be...; to have not ...after the -te form of a verb
1. being too many (to finish or complete); being too muchUsually written using kana alone
- That way you keep thinking about me but are unable to admit to your feelings, that hot and cold feel is a real boom among young men!
1. difficult to ...; hard to ...Usually written using kana alone, See also 為難い しにくい, after -masu stem of verb
- Plastic does not break easily.
悪い 【にくい】、難い 【がたい】
Common word Links
1. indicates emphasis, agreement, request for confirmation, etc.; is it soat sentence end
- It's a beautiful day, isn't it?
2. hey; come on; listen
- おねが 。
- Oh, have a heart.
3. notColloquialism, See also ない, verb-negating suffix; may indicate question or invitation with rising intonation
4. Ne (kana)ね, in hiragana, or ネ in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
1. want to ... do something; would like to ...after the -masu stem of a verb
- おも 。
- I don't know her and I don't think I want to.
2. indicates emphasisKyuushuu dialect, at sentence-end
3. very ...See also めでたい, after a noun or the -masu stem of a verb; also ったい
1. always; foreverUsually written using kana alone, See also 止む, after the -te form of a verb
2. very; greatly (esp. of hopes and desires)
1. seeming ... (expresses judgment based on evidence, reason or trustworthy hearsay); appearing ...
2. -ish; like a ...; typical of ...; appropriate for ...; becoming of ...; worthy of the name ...after a noun, adverb or adjective stem
1. notverb-negating suffix; may indicate question or invitation with rising intonation
2. emphatic suffixSee also 忙しない, after the root of an adjective
1. difficult to ...; hard to ...Usually written using kana alone, See also 辛い つらい, after -masu stem of verb
ずらい: Irregular kana usage.