Words — 1290 found
1. indiscriminately; blindly; at random; recklessly; thoughtlessly; excessively; profuselyUsually written using kana alone
2. indiscriminate; random; excessiveUsually written using kana alone
矢鱈: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. plump; rotund; chubby
- の 、
- Every day grandfather and grandmother gave the kitten plenty of milk, and soon the kitten grew nice and plump.
2. entirely; completely; wholly
1. orderly; regular; systematic; well-organized; well-organised; trim; tidy; accurate
1. clearly; plainly; distinctlyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
2. to be clear; to be definite; to be certain; to be exact; to become clear; to clear upoften as はっきりした
1. all; completely; totally; entirely; thoroughlyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
1. slowly; quietly; steadily; gradually; gingerlyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, Only applies to そろそろ, Only applies to ソロソロ
2. soon; momentarily; before long; any time nowOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
1. drumming (noise); beating; pounding; banging; booming; stampingOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
- Someone is battering at the door.
2. rapidly; quickly; steadilyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
- Certain animals are fast disappearing.
3. continuously; one after the other; in successionOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
1. feel disappointed; dejected; lose heart; feel emotionally drained; feel let downOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
1. soundly (sleeping); fast (asleep)Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
1. tightly; closelyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, ぴったし is col.
2. exactly; preciselyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
3. suddenly (stopping)Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
4. perfectly (suited); ideallyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
1. feeling refreshed; feeling relievedOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
- Just a spot of shut-eye has already refreshed my mind.
2. neat; tidy; clean
- She is neatly dressed.
3. frank; open-hearted; plain; simple; light
- Your grandmother is a charming lady.
4. completely; entirely
5. not in the least (with neg. verb); not at all
- I can never make you out.
6. nothing at all; completely useless; hopeless; awful
- It's all Greek to me.
1. dimly; faintly; indistinctly; vaguelyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, also written as 呆んやり
2. absentmindedly; vacantly; carelesslyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
3. idly; aimlesslyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
4. absence of mind; fool; blockhead; dunce
1. smile sweetly; smile; grinOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, See also ニコニコ
JLPT N2 Links
1. keenly; deeply; fully; heartily; seriously; earnestlyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, Usually written using kana alone
- かん 。
- The sad story came home to her.
2. calmly; quietly; softlyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word, Usually written using kana alone
染み染み 【しみじみ】、泌み泌み 【しみじみ】
泌み泌み: Irregular kanji usage.
JLPT N2 Links
1. here and there; little by little; sporadically; scattered in drops
2. dots; spots