Words — 450 found
1. honesty; integrity; frankness
- The fact proves his honesty.
2. honestly; frankly
- To tell the truth, I don't like classical music. On the other hand, Molly is really into it.
4. HonestyHonesty refers to a facet of moral character and denotes ... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. equality; impartiality; evenness
1. trader; shopkeeper; merchant
3. MerchantA merchant is a businessperson who trades in commodities ... Read more
商人 【あきんど】、商人 【あきうど】、商人 【あきゅうど】、商人 【あきびと】
1. national border; provincial border
3. BorderBorders define geographic boundaries of political entitie... Read more
国境 【くにざかい】、国界 【こっきょう】、国界 【くにざかい】、国堺 【こっきょう】、国堺 【くにざかい】、国界 【こっかい】、国堺 【こっかい】
こっかい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. こっかい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. number one; first; first place
- I will take this tie, as it seems to be the best.
2. best; most
3. game; round; bout
4. as a test; as an experiment; by way of experiment; by way of trial; tentativelySee also 試しに
5. song (e.g. in noh); piece
1. health; sound; wholesome
2. HealthHealth is the level of functional or metabolic efficiency... Read more
2. MotherA mother (or mum/mom) is a woman who has raised a child, ... Read more
1. action; conduct; behaviour; behavior; mobilization; mobilisation
2. BehaviorBehavior or behaviour refers to the actions and mannerism... Read more
1. happiness; blessedness; joy; well-beingmainly literary
2. HappinessHappiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being ch... Read more
1. rumour; rumor; report; hearsay; gossip; common talk
2. RumorA rumor or rumour is often viewed as "an unverified accou... Read more
1. the earth; the globe
2. EarthEarth (or the Earth) is the third planet from the Sun, an... Read more
1. (by) chance; unexpectedly; suddenly; accident; fortuity; by coincidence
2. Contingency (philosophy)"Contingency" and "contingent" redirect here. For other u... Read more
1. secret; secrecy; confidentiality; privacy
2. secret; mystery
3. esoteric teachingsBuddhist term
4. SecrecySecrecy (also called clandestinity or furtiveness) is the... Read more
1. lie; fib; falsehood; untruth
- わ 。
- What he said turned out to be false.
2. mistake; error
- Oh my God, I can't believe this.
3. unwise move; bad decision
4. No way!; Unbelievable!; Really?!Colloquialism
5. LieTo lie is to hold something which one knows is not the wh... Read more
噓: Out-dated kanji.
1. town; city; municipal; urban
2. CityA city is a relatively large and permanent settlement. Al... Read more
2. AcademicianThe title Academician denotes a Full Member of an art, li... Read more
1. existence; being
2. ExistenceExistence has been variously defined by sources. In commo... Read more
1. foreign; abroad; overseas
1. peace; harmony
2. PeacePeace is a state of harmony characterized by the lack of ... Read more
1. duty; obligation; responsibility
2. DutyDuty (from "due" meaning "that which is owing"; Old Frenc... Read more